In today’s highly competitive market the defining factor in any organization’s success is how it takes care of its customers. Customers are 5 times more likely to switch vendors because of perceived service problems rather than for price or quality. If satisfied with service an average customer’s lifespan with a company is 10 years.
This workshop is a high-impact, one-day program, designed to provide insights, methods, and techniques for taking excellent care of customers. Some of the objectives are:
- Increased self-knowledge of personal strengths
- Learning to connect with other styles
- Learn how to “read” others
- Build Trust, Respect & Rapport with your customers
- Keys to effectively listening
- Steps for effectively resolving problems
- Techniques for ensuring the customers’ repeat business
- Learning how to diffuse the angry customer
This workshop is highly enjoyable and participative. It effectively combines lectures, group discussions, team activities, individual personalized assessment, and a “customer care excellence” action plan.