|Gary MacDonald is a business consultant, mediator, trainer, motivator and conflict resolution specialist. He has over 25 years of business experience, first as a labor negotiator and consultant, then fifteen years in sales, marketing and general management in the manufacturing, distribution, broadcasting and design sectors. Gary is a member of the Industrial Relations Consultants of Quebec and Canada.
- As the fluently bi-lingual Managing Partner for Peak Performance Systems Montreal/Ottawa, and working with top 100 corporations, Gary has successfully implemented strategies to grow the human asset of businesses through coaching, mentoring and training, in both the English and French sectors.
- As Executive Vice President and General Manager of a leading distribution company in the manufacturing and building sector, Gary secured aggressive growth, JIT delivery system and partnership agreements.
- As Vice President Sales and Marketing, Gary built a North American distribution network for a Canadian manufacturer and positioned the business for acquisition.
- As Labour Negotiator Consultant, Gary negotiated several high profile labour agreements, both in the public and private sector. He also acted as a labour arbitrator.
- As a Consultant, Gary has worked with such organizations at A.T.T., Aventis, Pharmacia, the Royal Bank of Canada, Domtar, Emco, Nissan, MacKenzie Financial and L’Oréal Professionnel.
Gary is also an international public speaker on such subjects as priority management, personality types, etc.
Out Of The Office
As a single parent of two children, Gary has been extensively involved in Scouts Canada and the Soccer Association, his greatest success being his sons’ graduations from university with solid core values.